Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Itinerary

So, I have left campus, but I hope to intermittently post on the blog with updates from my trip. I am currently hanging in Denver, doing some final preparations. Part of my independent study was to create expedition plans that I can compare with the actual trip. I thought I'd attach the itinerary I created so you could check it out. There is a link to a pretty good map of the area which is neat.

file:///Users/EmiBirch/Desktop/Nepal%202014/blog.itin.htm

Hope this works! I will be reflecting and writing on some of our persistent questions from class and will share any thoughts when I can. Also, I wanted to pass on the email address I will be using while in Nepal: birchlemily@gmail.com

Please email me if you so desire - know that I will surely appreciate any/all communication through the highs and lows of this lengthy trip. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment